Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, the voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife, is pleased to announce North American Rendezvous 2023. Our biggest party of the year will be held March 16-18, 2023, at the Historic Fairgrounds in Missoula, Montana!
Get hyped for amazing events like the following:
- BHA’s Field to Table Dinner: Renowned chef and author Hank Shaw will be joined by chefs from across North America to serve guests a world-class wild game dinner at this perennial Rendezvous favorite. Seating is limited so get your tickets NOW!
- Backcountry Brewfest: Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us, sample some of Montana's finest brews, play games, and win fantastic prizes on Friday, March 17th, at Caras Park in downtown Missoula.
- The BHA Wild Game Cookoff: Chapters from the U.S. and Canada will showcase their amazing skills with wild food from their regions and battle for top honors, bragging rights and the coveted “golden bull” trophy.
- BHA’s Campfire Stories: Saturday, March 18th, this unforgettable event will leave you laughing – and crying – as storytellers including Randy Newberg, Ashley Smith, Jamie Jonkel and others weave spirited tales about their outdoor travails.
- Seminars: Field skills, food skills, and conservation and policy seminars! Want to learn how to cast better? Butcher your own game? Pick up optics tips and tricks? Interested in the latest policy questions involving stream access? We’ve got you covered.
- Awards: Conservationists from around the country will receive awards for their contributions to our public lands, waters and wildlife during our Public Lands and Waters Celebration. Click here to nominate a deserving individual or chapter!
- Panels: Hear from experts and Big Names from the hunting, fishing and outdoors community about the most pressing issues facing our public lands and waters today.
- Camping: Because the fun really starts once you’re around the campfire! Both tent and RV/camper spaces are available.
- Vendor areas: Our extensive vendor area features BHA corporate partners and outdoor-focused companies from across the continent.
- Auctions, raffles and one-of-a-kind prizes: Courtesy of BHA’s incredible corporate partners!
- And more!
BHA’s North American Rendezvous is the year’s largest gathering of public lands and waters advocates, and it's bound to be a heck of a party. Be sure to come and have your chance to celebrate with new and old friends alike all while raising funds to support our wild public lands, waters and wildlife!
Camping on-site is available with the purchase of a camping ticket, available below. Room blocks are also available at these nearby hotels by mentioning the Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Rendezvous.
This year in an effort to simplify ticketing we are offering a la carte options as well as an all-inclusive weekend ticket.
Full Weekend Ticket: $200
Full weekend tickets include exclusive access to the Thursday evening welcome reception, vendor area access each day (including exclusive vendor coffee hour Friday and Saturday with free coffee and access to the vendor area one hour before it opens to the general public), Backcountry Brewfest at Caras Park on Friday night, the Public Lands and Waters Celebration on Saturday, Campfire Stories on Saturday Night, access to the Chapter Cook-off on Saturday, $50 of general raffle tickets and an exclusive bag of goodies.
Children under 13 are free to enter Rendezvous!
Buy your tickets below!