Wyoming Membership Sweepstakes
Beginning this November and ending on January 31st the Wyoming Chapter of BHA invites you to enter to win from the great prize packages listed below as part of our membership sweepstakes. Help us reach our 2018 membership goals, support the Wyoming Chapter of BHA, and put your name in the hat for some great prizes.
First Prize: "Rifle and Optics Package" - $950 Value
- Savage Axis II 6.5 Creedmoor with a Nikon scope
- Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binoculars
- Vortex Impact Laser 850 Rangefinder
Second Prize: "Cooler and Brews Package" - $600 Value
- Yeti Tundra 75 cooler
- 3 Cases of Wyoming Brews
Third Prize: "Custom Pack and Archery Package" -$450 Value
- Paladin Apex Modular Rig Pack
- Victory Archery RIP Gamer Arrow Shaft (12 Pack)
How do you enter?
Entering is simple - just choose the membership you would like to purchase using the donation links on this page and input your contact information in the correct fields.
- $25 - INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - 5 Entries
- $35 - FAMILY ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - 7 Entries
- $60 - THREE YEAR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - 10 Entries
- $90 - THREE YEAR FAMILY MEMBERSHIP - 18 Entries
- $100 - SUPPORTING ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - 20 Entries
- $15 - MILITARY/COLLEGE STUDENT MEMBERSHIP - 3 Entries
- $1000 - SILVER LIFE MEMBERSHIP - 200 Entries
- $1500 - GOLD LIFE MEMBERSHIP - 300 Entries
- $2500 - PLATINUM LIFE MEMBERSHIP - 500 Entries
As part of this sweepstakes we will be hosting pint nights across the state of Wyoming this January in Rock Springs, Jackson, Lander, Cody, Sheridan, Gillette, Casper, and Cheyenne (dates to come). We will be announcing membership sweepstakes prize winners on the 31st of January, 2019.
BHA's strength comes from our members, and events like this help us to grow our strength to advocate more effectively for our collective values. Whether we are advocating for LWCF, public land access, or for protecting migration corridors and critical wildlife habitat - it's our members that make the difference. The more individuals we have willing to put their boots on the ground, to share their voices, and stand up for our public lands, waters, and wildlife the more capable of defending these values we become.
So please join us, renew your membership, or gift a membership to someone who cares about our public lands and waters and hunting and fishing traditions as much as you do.