ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED, BUT TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT WEST KILL!
Hosts BHA member Mike Barcone, and President and CEO Land Tawney invite you to join them in the Catskill Mountains at West Kill, New York, July 16 to 18, 2021 for an all-outdoor BHA gathering and on-site campout at West Kill Brewing.
Nestled on a wooded hillside above its namesake West Kill (creek in Dutch), and on the edge of the Hunter-West Kill Wilderness, the sprawling brewery grounds and the adjoining forests and fields will be the setting for our weekend.
Join BHA and West Kill Brewing staff, chapter leaders, members, partners and other public land owners to celebrate public lands with the usual BHA mix of comradery, competition, education, entertainment and feasting, including, but not limited to:
- Skills Workshops and Demonstrations
- Archery Instruction for all ages
- Fly Casting Instruction
- 3-D Archery Shoot
- Novelty Shoot
- Raffles & Prizes
- On-site Camping included in ticket
- Bonfire Stories
- Great Beer from Westkill Brewing!
- Food available on site
- And much more as our event team adds to the list…
Many thanks to our amazing sponsors! Visit the Sponsor Page HERE!
Schedule of Events for Saturday HERE!
- This is a family-friendly event, so bring the whole clan. We will have some special things for youngsters.
- The main event is all day and evening Saturday, July 17.
Camping: Free, on-site tent, RV and trailer camping is available on site for Friday and Saturday evening. No hookups.
Camper Arrival: Anytime after noon Friday, July 16 - Come get set up whether you are attending the Conservation Dinner or not!
Camper Departure: By noon on Sunday, July 18
Things to bring:
- Camping gear
- Camp chair
- Reusable water bottle
- Bows and flyrods for games and competitions.
- Sunscreen and other personal items.
*Update on dogs: Well-behaved pooches on a leash are welcome at this event. No unleashed dogs.