This event runs from July 1st, 2018 to September 1st, 2018. There will be an event, Beers, Bands and Public Lands, on September 8, 2018 happening at the the Wildcat Marina where winners will be announced.
- Weekend cabin rental at Tuttle Creek Lake.
- Semi-guided boating fishing day trip at Milford Lake. Food and drink included.
- Leupold Binoculars
- Alps Outdoors Tent and Bag
- St. Croix Fishing Rod
- Garmin Striker Series Fish Finder (5” screen).
- Yeti Hopper Two 30 filled with tackle and BHA swag.
- Yeti Backflip 24 filled with tackle and BHA swag.
- Yeti Flip 18 filled with tackle and BHA swag.
- Competition runs from July 1, 2018 to September 1, 2018. Competitors may register in advance or at anytime during the competition dates.
- Register below at the bottom of this page.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (913)-526-5914.
- Entry fee is $30 for non-BHA members (includes a BHA membership), $15 for BHA members. Additional cards are $10.
- Bingo cards have been randomly generated with the game species fish native to Kansas. Competitors may have the same or like cards.
- Fish must be caught by legal methods of take and meet the appropriate species specific length per Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism.
- Fish must be caught in public Kansas waters. These waters include United States Army Corps of Engineer managed reservoirs, rivers, all state (KDWPT) managed waters, county and municipal managed waters, as well as any waters enrolled in the Fishing Impoundments and Stream Habitat (F.I.S.H.) program.
- Competitors must upload a photo of each qualifying fish onto social media using the hashtag: #bhabingo on the day of harvest in order for their catch to qualify. If they do not have social media, please send picture to email@example.com
- KDWPT game wardens will review all photos and confirm that fish qualify prior to prizes being awarded.
- Competitors are automatically entered in general prize raffle with purchase of card.
- Competitors who attain “Bingo” must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (913)-526-5914 in order to be entered in grand prize raffle.
- All proceeds go to the student club Backcountry Hunters & Anglers at Kansas State University. Proceeds are shared with the student organization as well as national efforts to advocate on behalf of public lands and waters. The student organization uses fundraisers such as this competition to facilitate educational and recreational opportunities for students who share a passion for the outdoors.
- Prizes will be announced at Kansas Beers, Bands, and Public Lands the evening of September 8, 2018 at Tuttle Creek Lake in Manhattan, Kansas. All competitors will receive one free drink ticket to Kansas Beers, Bands, and Public Lands.
- Competitors must be present at Kansas Beers, Bands, and Public Lands in order to receive their prizes.
Entrants on their behalf, & on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors & assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend & hold harmless Sponsor, any entity involved in the fulfillment of the prizes or the administration of Fishin’ Bingo ’18, & their respective employees, officers, directors & agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any & all actions, causes of action, suits, debs, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgements, extent, executions, claims & demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance & use or misuse of any prize, including property damage, personal injury or death.
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers at Kansas State University (BHA at KUS) is an Independent Student Organization (ISO) and it, and its members and all involved parties, are not directly affiliated with the State of Kansas or Kansas State University. Upon purchase of a Bingo Card competitors immediately release of BHA at KSU of any and all liability.
Photographic Release. Participant does hereby grant and convey unto BHA all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by BHA during the Participant’s Activities with BHA, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings. BHA has the right to use any media put on social media by contestants.