Women in the Woods Rifle Sight-In
Need help sighting in your rifle in anticipation of the big game season? Join Backcountry Hunters and Anglers on June 25th, 2022 to get dialed in and have your sight-in questions answered. The purpose of this clinic is to get your rifle dialed in and ready for you to continue practicing on your own. After sight-in, lunch will be provided.
- You must arrive with your rifle cased, unloaded, with an open chamber
- All rifles will be inspected by the range instructors prior to instruction
- You must bring your own ammunition (minimum one full box recommended)
- Your rifle must be scoped and in good firing condition
- Be aged 18 years or older
- Familiarize yourself with the 4 Rules of Firearm Safety
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded
- Keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction at all times
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re on target and prepared to fire
- Know your target and what is beyond it
- Respect all participants and facilitators
- Make safety your first priority. If you see something unsafe, say something.
- Failure to follow all firearm safety rules and instruction from range staff or event volunteers will result in immediate dismissal from the event.
June 25, 2022 at 8:30am - 1:30pm