The Geoffrey H. Walker Salisbury Marsh Overlook in the Salisbury Salt Marsh WMA is one of the most scenic stretches of public land in the state and it could benefit from a little cleaning up. Come lend a hand ahead of the striper season to spruce things up.
Boots and work gloves recommended. Trash bags will be provided.
We will meet at the small parking area at 42.823205, -70.851111. See Google Maps link below for directions.
We will be taking special precautions at this event to follow coronavirus guidelines, including:
- Attendees must register using the link below and registrations will be capped at 25
- All participants must bring and wear a face mask.
- Anyone that is not feeling well or is experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, shortness of breath or coughing/sneezing, or has been in contact with someone that has recently tested positive must stay home.
- Attendees must follow both handwashing and coughing/sneezing etiquette.
- Persons traveling in private vehicles shall limit passengers to their immediate household members
For latest COVID related information, visit: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-updates-and- information
April 10, 2021 at 10am - 12:30pm