While public lands, waters and wildlife are our passion, your health and the health of others is most important. As we move toward gathering once again as the BHA family we acknowledge that the world is still significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. As we move forward into 2021 and the vaccination efforts continue across the country, with various regional and state restrictions on social distancing and gatherings, we understand that each person must make his or her own educated decision regarding level of exposure to the virus. Please read to learn more about our efforts to make this year’s in-person Rendezvous as safe as possible.
We are working to provide the best and safest experience possible for our members, partners and staff. Below are links to resources on personal guidelines as well as state and local guidance on gatherings. We have listed just some of the precautions we have taken in our planning for you to review and make an educated choice as to whether you would like to attend in person or virtually.
- 100% outdoor venue
- Camping on site
- Rules in place to follow all social distancing and mask recommendations by federal, state and local government health guidance
- Social distancing in outdoor seating and camping
- Outdoor food options available for meals
- Portable outdoor restrooms will be regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Plexiglass shields at attendees services stations
- BHA staff is actively working with health officials to monitor our event plan for compliance
- Multiple hand wash stations will be available as well and ample hand sanitizer
- Masks and gloves will be available for anyone who does not have them or needs replacements
- Contact in transactions minimized
- Regular sanitation of communal spaces
- Flexible cancelation policy to accommodate for unforeseen related issues
BHA’s continual evaluation of current regional and national COVID-19 related health issues, with the guidance of health officials, will determine if there is a need to pivot from an in-person and virtual event to an all-virtual event. We will keep all attendees informed if there are any changes to current plans. Please see refund policy for any questions you may have.
We ask all Rendezvous attendees to conduct a self-check (i.e., temperature monitoring, any symptoms, etc.) prior to arriving in Missoula. If you are sick please do not attend.
To obtain the latest information in COVID-19 personal safety and event safety and regulation please visit the following sites: