Missoula, MT – Backcountry Hunters & Anglers announced today that they will be offering several options for those who would like to become life members of the organization. Those who sign up between now and the end of 2014 can choose a particular life membership plan that allows them to select one of three firearms from Kimber America. The options are as follows:
- $1,000 Life Membership includes a Kimber Micro Carry pistol chambered in .380 – The Micro is a new introduction for Kimber and represents the finest concealed carry .380 handgun ever produced. Again, the BHA partnership with Kimber allows you to get this new and highly sought-after pistol without waiting more than a year at retail.
- $2,500 Life Membership includes Kimber’s Mountain Ascent Rifle which comes in four calibers. Built for extreme hunters, Mountain Ascent rifle is the lightest big game rifle ever produced and our partnership with Kimber allows you to avoid current year+ wait for this rifle.
- $1,500 Life Membership includes a Kimber Stainless II pistol chambered in .45 ACP. Kimber 1911 pistols 1911s are the high-end standard for semi auto handguns. The “Stainless” model is the workhorse of the Kimber line and a “must have” for any shooter who ever dreamed of owning a top quality handgun.
In addition to receiving a firearm with your life membership plan of choice, Life Membership also includes:
- Subscription to the quarterly Backcountry Journal
- Recognition in the Backcountry Journal
- Assurance that your dollars are helping to protect valued backcountry hunting and fishing traditions
These special Life Membership offers expire on December 31, 2014.
“We are very pleased to be able to offer these fine American firearms to new Life Members and we hope those that join not only enjoy these rifles and pistols, but also enjoy the fact that they are gaining membership for life to an organization that cares so deeply about and works so hard to protect backcountry and the challenge and solitude that it provides”, said Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Executive Director, Land Tawney.
Founded around an eastern Oregon campfire in 2004, Backcountry Hunters and Anglers has grown by leaps and bounds over the past decade. With chapters in 14 states and one in British Columbia, the group seeks to ensure North America’s outdoor heritage of hunting and fishing in a natural setting through education, and acts as the Sportsmen’s voice for wild public lands, water and wildlife. BHA prides itself on its “boots on the ground” mentality and the ability of its membership to get things done.