Location: Aspen Grove Campground (6 miles west of Lincoln, MT) on June 13, 204 – June 15, 2014.
The Rendezvous Campout is a great opportunity to get together with other MT BHA members. share hunting and fishing stories and learn new skills. It will also be a great weekend to learn about conservation, hunting and fishing issues in MT and learn about MT BHA’s accomplishments, goals and objectives.
Outside of just being able to relax in the woods with friends and family on Saturday (June 14th) we will have super fun day with events for all ages...
- Raffle with awesome prizes including a custom knife, guided fishing trip, hunting GPS maps and Montana made whiskey.
- Games - including a scavenger hunt!
- Backcountry Skills Seminars:
- Multi-Day Canoe Packing Techniques from Blackfoot River ranger and local expert Ben Schmidt
- Basic First Aid for Common Backcountry Injuries the Sentinel Outdoor Institute
- Grizzly Bear Expert Chris Servheen from UM College of Forestry will give a keynote talk in the evening on the status of Grizzly Bear populations across the Northwest.
- BBQ & Drinks
This event is open to all so feel free to invite any non-BHA members as guests, especially if they are interested in learning more about Montana BHA. You can plan to attend the whole weekend or only for a portion of the weekend.
We need a head count so if you plan on attending please let us know by contact John Sullivan:
or Join the event on our Facebook page