| Schedule | Campfire Stories | Brewfest | Field to Table Dinner | Road to Rendezvous |Online Auction|
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, the voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife, is pleased to announce North American Rendezvous 2022. Our biggest party of the year will be held May 12-14, 2022, at Fort Missoula in Missoula, Montana.
Get hyped for amazing events like the following:
- BHA’s Field to Table Dinner Presented by Finex – Chefs from across North America will serve guests a world-class wild game dinner at this perennial Rendezvous favorite. Seating is limited so get your tickets NOW!
- The BHA Wild Game Cookoff Presented By Dometic – Chapters from the U.S. and Canada will showcase their amazing skills with wild food from their regions and battle for top honors, bragging rights and the coveted “golden bull” trophy.
- BHA’s Campfire Stories Presented by Duck Camp – This unforgettable storytelling event will leave you laughing – and crying – and features BHA members from around the continent. (Wilma Theater, 7:30 pm, May 13)
- Backcountry Brewfest Presented by Mystery Ranch - Come sample some of Montana's finest brews and win fantastic prizes Friday, May 13th at Caras park.
- Seminars – Field skills presented by Guidefitter, Food Skills presented by Finex, and Conservation and Policy Seminars! Want to learn how to spey cast? Butcher your own game? Pick up reloading tips and tricks? We’ve got you covered.
- Panels – Hear from experts and Big Names from the hunting, fishing and outdoors community about the most pressing issues facing our public lands and waters today.
- Kids games– BHA is for everyone! Our family friendly schedule features an expanded lineup of activities just for the next generation of public lands warriors.
- Camping – Because the fun really starts once you’re around the campfire!
- Vendor Areas - BHA corporate sponsors and vendors from across the continent. Vendors interested in a booth click here.
- Auctions, raffles and one-of-a-kind prizes – Courtesy of BHA’s incredible corporate partners.
- And more!
BHA’s North American Rendezvous is the year’s biggest public lands party – and a chance to celebrate together while raising funds to support our shared public lands and waters!
Camping on site is available with purchase of camping ticket below, for those who wish not to camp hotel rooms are available. Room blocks have been reserved at the following hotels. Just ask for the Backcountry Hunters & Anglers block when reserving your room. Rooms will book quickly, as Rendezvous occurs the same week as graduation in Missoula, so book now!
Children under 13 are free to enter Rendezvous however will need a child ticket for Campfire Stories due to limited capacity (see below for ticket)
3401-3499 S Ave W
Missoula, MT 59804
Google map and directions