Come join your fellow Montana Backcountry Hunters & Anglers at our annual camp out! This year we are gathering at the headwaters of the Missouri River and we are building a slate of exciting events.
Please RSVP here to reserve your spot in the state park, there are a limited number of spaces: http://goo.gl/forms/2gCukqYNBWj9elX63
Just in case you haven't heard about it, our camp out is a great time to meet with fellow backcountry hunters/anglers, swap stories out-of-doors and partake in some healthy competition.
Here's a tentative agenda:
- Check-in, set up, meet and greet
- 9am to 11am MT Chapter Board Meeting, guests welcome
- 1pm to 6pm Backcountry Olympics!!
- 7pm Potluck dinner - please bring a potluck item to share, the Chapter will be providing the main meat dish.
- 8pm to ?? Guest speaker and storytelling competition
- Recover, fish, nap and go home
There are a limited number of campsites at the state park and we have reserved most of them for our event. Please RSVP here to reserve your camping spot with our group.
The highlight event will be the second annual Backcountry Olympics, which might involve a canoe race, dutch oven cook off, backcountry jeopardy, archery tournament and other entertaining shenanigans. Don't miss this and bring your game face.