Join Region 1 Montana BHA community leaders at our monthly Member Meeting to get updates on all the local happenings with the chapter.
UPDATE: Dillon Tabish, Region 1 MT FWP Regional Information and Education Program Manager from the Communication and Education Division will be joining our meeting to offer perspective on the hunter mentoring program and to provide the group with critical information regarding CWD. Dillon will update us on FWP efforts in R1, and help educate us so we can be better informed public land owners as we enter the beginning of big game hunting season. We are incredibly thankful to Dillon for his time and willingness to join us for our member meeting.
Additionally, we’ll be discussing the following (in no particular order):
1. Public Lands Month - Adopt a Highway / Public Lands Packout (garbage pickup)
2. Public Land Owner Film Festival - Scheduled for early Dec
3. R3 Hunter Mentorship Program - join us for a conference call with the BHA R3 Coordinator, Trey Curtiss, as we develop a curriculum and program implementation plan for R1 MT BHA
4. Three Forks of the Flathead River Comprehensive River Management Plan updates
5. Other public comment updates pertinent to our region
6. Policy updates from the National perspective - Fund LWCF, Recovering America's Wildlife Act and removing William Perry Pendley from the BLM
This is a jam packed agenda, so come early to grab your pints! Meeting will begin promptly at 7pm.