Congratulations on a job well done! together we surpassed our fundraising goal of $60,000 because of the hard work and dedication you have for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife!
For those of you who took part in the weekly social media challenge, the results are consolidated below.
- Opening Weekend winner TBD - Most total miles hiked wins a @dannerboots $300 gift cert.
- Week 1, Mike Strollo won the most artistic route on the UA app and won a @uahunt Ridge Reaper Jacket or similar valued item worth $200
- Week 2, Brandon Brandt won Best hike-in glassing spot for a pair of @vortexoptics Diamondback HD 8X42 $280 value
- Week 3, Alex Willis won Most patriotic post United States and won a @uahunt swag package worth $50
- Week 4, Chris Meyer won Most miles hiked in a two hour span and won a @gohunt $250 gift certificate
- Week 5, Melissa Hendrickson will win a @nemoequipment Spike 1P Ultralight Tent $250 value for best camp spot/setup photo
- Week 6, Tom Captein and family won choice of @weatherbyinc SA-08 Compact shotgun or a Vanguard Synthetic Compact rifle - up to to $549 value for getting the kids out on the trail and posting it on IG
- Week 7, Caitlin Curry beat the field with most elevation gained in a single hike. She won a @stoneglacier Serac 1700 Pack $289 value
- Week 8, Ellen Candler took part in the Gerber "easy doesn’t do their part" challenge and won. Gerber challenged us to do our part and share our best trash pick-up photo to win a @gerbergear engraved Pack Hatchet Sage, NEW Exo-Mod Caper Orange, NEW Exo-Mod DP Fixed Blade Orange, NEW Exo-Mod Saw Orange, Devour Sage, NEW Principle Black, Fastball Sage - $304 value
- Week 9, Darrell Dinwiddie won the best post hike beverage and won a @stanley_brand travel mug and a Stanley camping pack valued at $300
We can't thank you enough for taking part in the funnest, most rewarding conservation fundraiser in North America!
If you raised $100 or more you should have received an email with instructions on how to choose your prize. If you didn't see that email be sure and check your junk folder to see if it landed there. If you think you should have gotten it but didn't please send a note to [email protected]
Did you get your Hike to Hunt t-shirt? You should have received instructions on how to order your shirt in the auto response email when you signed up for the challenge. If you can't find that email or never received it please send an email to [email protected] and let us know you want your shirt.