Backcountry Hunters & Anglers has long considered the privatization of wildlife to be a threat to our public hunting heritage and the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation. To help educate our members and the general public on CWD and issues surrounding Captive Cervids we have compiled the list of resources below.
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers 2019 North American Policy Statement: Chronic Wasting Disease
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers 2016 North American Policy Statement: Privatization of Wildlife and Captive Cervids
- North American Model of Wildlife Conservation
- Chronic Wasting Disease Alliance
- Texas CWD News
- Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies