BHA is a membership/volunteer driven organization. Our success is due to our thousands of member volunteers like you. Your time and energy are what help protect our wild public lands, waters, and wildlife.
There are several ways you can help grow our collegiate program:
- Become a donor to the collegiate club program
- Buy one of our public land maps (proceeds go directly to the collegiate program)
- Join a club that already exists at your school
- Collaborate with other students on your campus and bring a BHA club to your school!
BHA Collegiate club leaders and members can expect to gain valuable professional development and networking experiences including the following:
- Meeting other like-minded hunters and anglers
- Influencing policy related to public lands, hunting, and fishing
- Networking and volunteer opportunities
- Conservation education
- Becoming better hunters and anglers
- Resume building
- Pro deals from our corporate partners
To get involved in an already existing club or to start one at your school, please contact BHA Campus Outreach Coordinator, Kylie Schumacher, at Schumacher@backcountryhunters.org.