Access to Campground 2 will be permitted starting at 2pm on Thursday, June 3rd and you’ll be able to camp until 11am on Sunday, June 6th. Upon arrival at the Rendezvous, we ask that you check-in at Registration tent (located across from the Historic Museum at Fort Missoula: here) first and they will provide directions to the campground.
Some important reminders for Campground 2:
- This campground does NOT have quiet hours. Please plan accordingly by bringing earplugs, etc.
- Campground 2 is located approximately ¼ mile west of the main Rendezvous grounds. Please plan to walk between the two.
- Please limit travel in and out of the campground to minimize impact.
- Vehicles, Trailers, RVs, etc are allowed in the camping area. Upon arrival, a BHA staff member will direct you to your site. Space is limited so we request that you park your vehicle accordingly.
- Campground 2 will be the site of the bonfire on both Friday and Saturday nights
- Porta Potties are available at Campground 2
Please note that campground 2 does NOT have:
- Potable water
- Showers (showers are available for use at Campground 1)
- Communal kitchen (communal kitchen available for use at Campground 1)
- Campground 2 campsites will not be reserved but filled on a first-come, first-served basis
*Campsites are intended for one family or 4 people. If you’d like to reserve an additional campsite, please do so here: https://www.backcountryhunters.org/rendezvous_2021
Don’t forget to Leave No Trace!
If you have questions, please direct them to Ace Hess, BHA’s Idaho and Nevada Coordinator, and our Campsite director for the Rendezvous: [email protected]