Access to Campground 1 will be permitted starting at 2pm on Thursday, June 3rd and you’ll be able to camp until 11am on Sunday, June 6th. Upon arrival at the Rendezvous, we ask that you check-in at Registration tent (located across from the Historic Museum at Fort Missoula: here) first and they will provide directions to the campground.
Some important reminders for Campground 1:
- This is the quiet campground. Please keep noise and talking to a minimum between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am
- Vehicles are not allowed at your campsite. You will park along the edge of the campground and carry your camping gear to your site. If you need help, please ask the BHA staff. Distance from where you will park to camping sites is no more than 50 yards.
- Campsites are first-come, first-serve. We have enough space that we don’t need to assign camping sites.
- Showers will be provided along the edge of the campground. Towels, soap, shampoo, razors, and loofahs are not provided. Please bring your own.
- Potable water will be available on site
- Porta Potties will be available on site
- There will be a power station on-site for charging cell phones, etc.
- There will be a communal kitchen on-site with gear provided by Camp Chef
- You are welcome to use anything in the communal kitchen, but do ask that when finished you clean up and leave the site as you found it
- Campground 1 is located in close proximity to the main Rendezvous grounds (~100 yards away)
- Grocery stores and hospital are located within 2 miles of the Rendezvous grounds
- Absolutely no open fires please.
*Campsites are intended for families or groups of 4 or less. If you need additional campsites, please visit https://www.backcountryhunters.org/rendezvous_2021
Don’t forget to Leave No Trace!
If you have questions, please direct them to Ace Hess, BHA’s Idaho and Nevada Coordinator, and our Campsite director for the Rendezvous: [email protected]