You'll be able to submit your film on this page as of Oct. 1. See below for guidelines.
- Video submissions accepted October 1st, 2017 to January 31st, 2018
- Video must be submitted through our Woobox platform, using a link from either YouTube or Vimeo.
- Videos can be up to 4 minutes long.
- Videos must be PG-13 appropriate.
- Videos should incorporate both BHA and our public lands in some way.
- Videos should be creative. Examples include: interviewing people on the street about public lands, mini hunting or fishing documentaries or mockumentaries, stand-up routine at your local comedy club, public lands dance off, etc.
- Must be a BHA member to submit a video. Not a member? Join here.
- No drone footage will be accepted
- Participants are encouraged to wear BHA apparel and/or use gear from our corporate partners.
Selection Process & Other Notes:
- By submitting a video, you are giving BHA full rights to use the video.
- Submissions will be reviewed by BHA staff and top submissions will be shown at the Rendezvous.
- If you submit a video, you will be entered to win multiple prize packages from our sponsors.
- If your video is selected to be shown at the Rendezvous, you will be notified by March 1st, and all selectees will be granted a BHA t-shirt or hat of their choice.
- Participants are encouraged to wear BHA apparel, or use/wear gear/apparel from our corporate partners
- Selected films will be shown at the 2018 Rendezvous after the brewfest on Friday evening, Friday, April 13th.