The BHA College Club program began in 2015 at the University of Montana. In the past year clubs began at University of Idaho, Montana State University, Colorado State University, and Western State Colorado University. In 2017 we hope to grow this program further. Click on the volunteer page to learn how you can help today!
BHA recognizes the important role college students play in BHA’s conservation and public land protection mission. Connecting college students and BHA state chapters helps build the BHA community and is key to fostering the next generation of conservation minded hunters and anglers and public land advocates.
BHA Collegiate volunteers join for many reasons:
- Meeting other like-minded hunters and anglers
- Influencing policy related to public lands, hunting, and fishing
- Networking and volunteer opportunities
- Conservation education
- Becoming better hunters and anglers
- Resume building
- Pro deals from our corporate partners
For additional information about the BHA’s Collegiate program, please contact BHA Campus Outreach Coordinator, Sawyer Connelly, at Sawyer@backcountryhunters.org.