Raise money, get in shape for hunting season, support your public lands -- and win awesome gear from our sponsors!
BHA’s Hike to Hunt Challenge is a fundraising competition that combines the quest by sportsmen and women to achieve physical fitness with the drive to support public lands and the outdoor experiences we love. Already in 2017, BHA members and supporters across the continent have been starting Hike to Hunt groups as a way to get in shape, experience camaraderie, and witness things that only those who hit the trail get to see. The Hike to Hunt Challenge takes that dedication to the next level.
Launched on July 19, 2017, the six-week long BHA Hike to Hunt Challenge will close on Aug. 31, 2017. All participants will be in the running for great prizes from BHA corporate partners, with the top three fundraisers awarded a Kimber Mountain Ascent and Kifaru shelter and pack. Everyone who raises at least $100 will win a special edition BHA #HiketoHunt Challenge t-shirt.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1. You make the first donation! Begin your fundraising effort with a donation from $1 or more in order to establish your name in our system by clicking the donate link below. You will need to verify your email as well.
2. Rally your crew to donate on your behalf! Spread the word on our public lands heritage and encourage other people to pitch in by filling your name into the “This donation is on behalf of _______” on our donation page.
3. Get out and HIKE! Use the #HiketoHunt hashtag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and show off the beautiful places you’re pitching in to protect for chances at great prizes and features on BHA social media.
If you’re able to raise at least $100, you earn a special edition #HiketoHunt Challenge t-shirt.
Prizes for the top three fundraisers are as follows:
The BHA Hike to Hunt Challenge is a fundraising competition dedicated to the following goals:
* Raise funds for BHA's work for defense of our public lands and waters
* Motivate hunters and anglers to get outside and get in shape
* Build awareness of the issues our wild public lands and waters face
We’re excited to have you join us in the quest to achieve physical fitness and conserve our incredible public places. Questions? Reach out to Ty Stubblefield at email@example.com
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the our wild public lands, waters and wildlife in the U.S. and Canada.