- BHA effectively help kill every piece of land transfer legislation at the federal level and in states where BHA has a chapter.
- BHA was the first sportsmen’s organization to take a strong stand against the takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon. We will continue to stand up against those who seek to take what is ours.
- At the congressional level, BHA stopped the sale of the Vieques National Wildlife Refuge in Puerto Rico from moving forward. Selling this refuge would have set a terrible precedent.
- BHA launched our Stream Access Now campaign to educate decision-makers, sportsmen and the general public on current stream access laws and to maintain and increase stream access opportunities across the country.
- BHA doubled our membership in 2016 and we brought on new state chapters in Michigan, Wisconsin and Texas. We now have 24 states and one Canadian province with a BHA chapter. Sportsmen, like you, from around North America, are joining BHA and standing up and speaking out about the things we care about.
Please donate to BHA today and help us continue to protect our wild lands, waters and wildlife!